Measure & Installation Service
Depending on the site location and the size of your project we can offer a full measure and installation service for residential and commercial projects.
We work alongside an installation expert, based in London, who will visit to take detailed measurements of your wall space, noting any irregularities as well as any holes and cutouts required.
- We provide you with an estimate based on your own rough measurements. If you are happy to go ahead, we will request a 50% deposit; once received we can schedule a site survey appointment within 7-10 working days.
- We will however wait until any units, worktops, electrics and any fixtures and fittings have been put in place before our visit to ensure that measurements taken are accurate.
- After the survey we will confirm if there will be any difference in the final price – this may increase or decrease depending on the accuracy of your initial measurements and whether panels have been added or removed at the survey.
- Your glass will go straight into production after the survey and approval of additional costs, if required, unless you have specifically requested a copy of the survey drawing for approval.
- The final amount is due prior to installation.
- Our installer will return to fit it within 4-6 weeks.